How we work
Our work aligns with the following principles:
- We are a learning organization.
- We understand diversity as a practice that is critical of discrimination as a intersectional task.
- We design our offers to be as accessible as possible.
- For us, research, theory and practice form an essential cycle for the further development of Cultural Participation.
- Our research is collaborative, interdisciplinary and independent.
- Our perspective is intersectional.
- Our work is process-oriented.
- Exchange with, and the expertise of, marginalized actors is a central component of our work.