Connected Audience Conference: Special ticket offer until April 20
Online Conference from 27–29 April: Buy 2 tickets and get the third for free
Only a few weeks until the Connected Audience Conference 2022. We have received many promising submissions and are looking forward to an exciting, varied and inspiring programme. We now have a first program overview and are pleased to give you a synopse of the main topics of the conference. About 15 Concurrent Sessions and their 25 Speakers will focus on:
- Engaging Senior Audiences
- The Impact of Digitizing Tangible and Intangible Aspects of Craft
- Cultural Experiences Impact on Personal Connection (difficult topics and across cultural difference)
- How do online Theater Experiences contribute to or distract from Public Value and Relevance?
- Museums in Transition – an Empirical Study of (Non-)Visitor Relationships
- Measuring Museum Relevance and Impact: Estonian Museum examples
- Measuring the Visitors’ Perception of the Value of Museum Participation
- Relevance Requires New Approaches
- Understanding Non-Visitors
- Value, Relevance and Sustainability
The Conference is a cooperation between the Institut für Kulturelle Teilhabeforschung (Institute for Research on Cultural Participation | IKTf) and the Institute for Learning Innovation (ILI).